You have probably been scouring the internet to find a way to remove pearly penile papules at home…
… and probably discovered that there is only random information about the treatment all over the web and nothing useful.
The lack of the knowledgeable resources online inspired me to jot down a step-by-step guide
on how to remove penis pimples permanently in the comfort of your home using simple natural remedies that work.
The condition itself is not problematic, and treatment is not required at all.
The bigger problem is that even though it is not an STD,
it is related to the sexual organs that make a person embarrassed and shy, even with doctors.
Thus, home remedies are popular for removing pearly penile papules.
These home treatments save you from the embarrassment of talking to a physician. But they must accomplish the following objectives.
- Should be 100% safe without any corrosive side effects. As the treatment for pearly penile papules is connected with the penis, extra care is needed
- A safe alternative to surgery, it must be painless, and there should not be any associated harm. If there is any, the recovery time should be minimal.
- The affected individual should be able to do it alone in the privacy of his home.
- The treatment should be viable.
Home Remedies For PPP Treatment
I have arranged the home cures in a descending order. Although they all are effective remedies yet I started from the most effective option and ended with the least effective treatment. Here we go.
1. PPP Removal Cream (Best Topical Option)
It works on the fibrotic core of the papules and regresses them naturally.
The cream is formulated so as it doesn’t harm the penile tissues.
Once those disgusting bumps on the shaft are gone, there won’t be any redness or scars on the skin. That’s the beauty of this treatment cream.
Well, in a single pack, it is a 2-Bottle Formula. The Orange Colored Bottle is to weaken the fibroid core of the papules, and the Blue Colored Bottle is to make them fall off the skin.
Apply the orange bottle in the morning, after the bath, and the blue bottle at night, while you are ready to sleep.
Usually, it takes 4-8 weeks to get rid of PPP entirely with this 3P-Gel Cream, but you should start seeing results within a week or so. So don’t waste 1,000s of dollars on surgery etc., just use this cream and you will be OK.
2. PPP Removal Blueprint (The Best & My Favorite Guide)
It was an irony that an alternative medicine practitioner- Josh Marvin got hit of Pearly Penile Papules.
Being an alternative medical practitioner he used his best knowledge to prepare, test and devise a formula that ensures an easy and quick PPP Removal.
Once he cured himself, he made his knowledge public in form of a digital book.
There is a huge money (around $2000 per surgery) involved in Surgical Forms of PPP Treatment, so a doctor never endorses that Home Remedies work but tries to persuade you for surgery.
But Josh, being an alternative medical practitioner himself, backs up these home remedies.
He is so sure about his formulas that, if you don’t get results, you can just return his book and take your money back.
3. Traditional Remedy: Tea Tree Oil
The Tea Tree Oil is applied as the same way as castor oil.
It is an effective natural remedy, but it is a bit slower.
It takes around a couple of weeks to start showing results and might take up to 10 weeks to remove the penile papules completely.
The application process is simpler and should be done three times a day.
Use cotton to spread the oil on the affected area. Do not mix this oil with any other oil and make sure there is not any other oil on the skin of your penis.
The only exception is mixing it with castor oil.
Tea Tree Oil and Castor oil both are slow remedies in isolation.
But if they are mixed, they are supercharged and remove the PPP very fast and quick, sometimes in as little as a week.
Read all the precautions and kill your PPP.
4. Over The Counter: Triple Antibiotic Ointment Cream
An ointment made of these three is called Triple Antibiotic Ointment.
This ointment is an efficient and proven way of removing PPP.
It is applied to the area where the bumps appear for at least two times a day.
I found it to be the easiest yet very effective over the counter treatment.
In an ideal condition, It starts working in a couple of weeks.
There must be a gap of twelve hours between applications.
Continue the use until the bumps disappear. It is a safe treatment and can be done by the patient at home.
PPP Removal Essentials
- Step 1: Find The Right Remedy That Suits Your Skin. A single home remedy cannot work for everyone. You have to find your’s best.
- Step 2: The Right Dosage & Application Process. There’s a process to use every home remedy or you won’t get results.
- Step 3: Effectively Mixing Multiple Remedies Up For Optimal Results. It can fast-track your PPP Removal. But be careful and don’t do experiments by yourself.
Preparations Before The PPP Treatment At Home
- Clean the penis before applying the homemade remedy every time. First, clean with a wet towel and then use a dry towel to remove any water from the skin.
- After application, leave the skin exposed for a while to let it work. Putting on clothing can remove the treatment before it is absorbed into the skin.
- Use the homemade formula only on and a bit around the affected area. There is no need to apply it to the whole penis.
- Buy the ingredients from reliable retailers. Do not forget to check the manufacture and expiration dates of all products.
3 Reasons For The Failure Of PPP Home Remedies
In most cases where a home treatment for pearly penile papules fails, it is due to the laxity of the patient. I suggest you be calm, have patience, and follow the guidelines diligently.
- As homemade herbal remedies are safe and easy to prepare and use, a sufferer can be tempted to use multiple treatments at the same time. Don’t make this mistake. Only apply one type of remedy at a time.
- Start by using a small amount of your chosen treatment and use it only once or twice a day. To be on the safe side, do this for a couple of days to check if your skin has any reaction to the formula.
- If you feel that the remedy is irritating your skin, cease immediately and switch to another medication. But don’t start the another remedy immediately. Leave a 1-day gap between stopping the current treatment and starting a new one.
Feelings of shame or depression may lead a person to take the wrong steps.
These attempts do not help but exacerbate the situation.
There are some common mistakes that a PPP sufferer can make, and I highly discourage you from doing so.
Some misleading facts are:
- There is huge money involved in the surgical treatments of PPP, so it is propagated that home remedies do not work or are a waste of time. It is not true. In the majority of PPP cases, home removal remedies have been proven safe and effective.
- Never pluck or squeeze the pimples. They are not going anywhere this way. On the contrary, you will get wounds and scars. These wounds may further lead to infection.
- Do not circumcise your penis. The condition is prevalent among the both penis types, and if you go for circumcision it is not going to improve the situation. While it may not cause the condition to deteriorate, it is just a waste.
Must Read: Before You Start Using Home Remedies For PPP
Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as “hirsutoid papillomas” and “pearly penile papules”) are a harmless anatomical variation.
The conclusion is obvious.
Either live with it as it is a good part of your penis or remove it with home remedies
. It is proven that the penile bumps help to enhance sexual pleasure which otherwise is achieved with special condoms.
You can either choose surgical treatments to get rid of pearly penile papules or save thousands of dollars by using home remedies.
You can get rid of your PPP completely provided you know the proper method of treatment. There is no oral medication for curing Pearly Penile Papules.
Have some patience as home remedies for PPP take some time before showing results.