Do you want the easiest cure for the bumps on your shaft?
Nothing can be easier and safer than triple antibiotic ointment for curing PPP.
It is available over the counter and you just have to apply it twice in a day that takes only a minute. It saves you from being open before a doctor.
By the time, you throw out the empty tube of Triple Antibiotic Ointment, you may be having a PPP-Free penis.
Isn’t it great? But the more crucial factor is choosing the right brand as there are multiple options available in the market.
You must consult your doctor to choose the right Triple Antibiotic Ointment that can be used for treating PPP.
How Triple Antibiotic Ointment For Pearly Penile Papules Works
A triple antibiotic ointment is a combination of three antibiotic substances named as Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B.
These 3 chemicals are known for curing wounds, pimples, acnes, cuts, burns, and infections.
But, in the true sense, the ointment looks for any unevenness on the body and starts it’s work to smooth it out.
The ointment considers penis bumps as any other protruded pimples and gradually smooths them out.
Best Triple Antibiotic Ointment For PPP
Most of the brands, available in the market, focus less on curing the pimples and more on fighting the infections.
Remember, pimples on the penis are not an infection.
You need to choose a brand that manufactures the ointment for that works beyond infections.
Although, it is a matter of hits and trials yet you can start with GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment
How To Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment For PPP
It is not a rocket science and is damn simple.
The more important factor is that you follow it as a daily routine. You will start seeing significant improvements in a couple of weeks.
Sometimes, it may take up to 4-6 weeks to remove them completely but that’s worth it. Follow these steps:
- Apply a small quantity of the ointment only on and a bit around the penis pimples. Do not cover the whole penis or whole glans with the ointment. Although doing so doesn’t pose any risk but it wastes the ointment and you will soon need to buy a new pack.
- Leave the penile area open and do not cover it with any cloth for a while. Wear your underwear on after, at least, 3-5 minutes. 5 minutes are more than enough but leave it open for at least 3 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice in a day. Once in the morning and once before sleeping.
- Make it a daily routine for, at least, 4-6 weeks.
Cautions Before Using Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Do not leave the tube open. Keep it tightly closed.
- Do not put the tube in the freezer. Store it at the room temperature.
- Most importantly, make sure you have your own personal tube of triple antibiotic ointment and no other family member uses it. It may cause infections.
That’s all. The only remaining instruction is- Just throw the fear out of your heart. Pearly Penile Papules is not a condition that only a surgery can cure.
Although traditional remedies may take time yet it’s worth it.
Only go for the surgical treatments if you have $2000 to burn for the same results that can otherwise be achieved with simple remedies. Hope that helped.